We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If for some reason, you need to return or exchange an item, please see the above return/exchange request form. Click on the form, it will open to a printable page. Print, fill out and return with your return/exchange.
What can be returned/exchanged?
- Any garment that has not been worn, used to workout or washed. Tags must still be on the product and returned in it's original bag.
- Sani-strip must be intact and have not been removed or replaced on triathlon shorts, cycling bib shorts and all swimwear.
- SALE items can not be returned or exchanged.
- Essential Oils can not be returned or exchanged.
- Customer is responsible for return/exchange shipping charges. We suggest using a carrier that can provide you with a tracking number as Dixie Devil can not be responsible for lost merchandise.
- If you are shipping back for an exchange, please note that we can not credit you the amount of the original shipping charges.
ITEMS MAY BE RETURNED TO: (Again, we highly recommend using a carrier who will track the delivery of your merchandise.)
Dixie Devil, 3435 Thousand Oaks Boulevard, #3072, Thousand Oaks, CA 91359
How long do I have to return an item?
- Items must be received by Dixie Devil within 45 days from date of purchase.
Please note that some people have more sensitive skin than others. Therefore, chafing is not considered a product flaw. All gear has been tested rigorously and approved. If you have sensitive skin, we recommend you wear anti-chafing body cream in any areas prone to chafing. We test our product without chafing cream. We also test ALL triathlon shorts, with minimal padding, on really long rides. We test in rain. We test in samples too large and too small. If it passes our performance tests, and IT HAS, we say thumbs up to the best construction we can find. We've crashed and rolled out with road rash and a stellar kit intact. Thumbs up to hands down some of the best fabric on the market. And the fashion speaks for itself.